Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Earth Hour

Yes I haven't blogged, I'm in a bit of a crossroads in trying to figure out how I want to blog and what is appropriate and protect my family.

This past week Earth hour came and went by. I'm clueless and really could care less about the environmental lobby and nut cases that would want us to live as our ancestors did even less than an hundred years ago. Sorry, I don't want to do that, I love my life and the ease of it.

So here is an excellent article from the Vancouver Sun. Least we forget in the push to save the planet, what technology and specifically electricity and low cost fuels have provided for us. We should be Thanking God daily for this blessing, not cursing it, and being completely ungrateful for all that has been given to us.

Earth Hour, Why I will leave my lights on.

No comments: