Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

What is on the Prophet's Mind

I attended Education week in August and one of the classes was "What is on the Prophets Mind". The presenter had a unique approach to conference and how we apply some of what we learn in conference over the next several months before the next conference. The idea is to find out what is on the Prophet's mind and follow it. So what was on President Monson's mind this Conference, out of 5 talks he gave what did he talk about.

Saturday Morning- Preparing to serve missions, for all of us and using and understanding "Preach my Gospel.


Priesthood session Saturday Evening. Three Rs of Choice. The Right of Choice, the Responsibility of Choice, The Results of Choice. I just read the talk, and since agency and the right to choose has been on my mind, it was excellent and something more for me to ponder over.

Sunday morning- Gratitude and living a life of Thanksgiving. My favorite quote from conference came from this talk, “When you walk with gratitude, you do not walk with arrogance and conceit and egotism, you walk with a spirit of thanksgiving that is becoming to you and will bless your lives.

Sunday Afternoon, Endure to the end, and carefully study the words from all the talks.

General Relief Society Meeting- Charity never faileth, not just on Charity but on avoiding the temptation of being judgmental. (Something I have to work on!!!!!!)

No comments: