Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mortgage financing

Trust me, take my word for it. If you have a mortgage with or soon to be with Ocwen. Don't do it. Run, go somewhere else, refinance with someone else even if it doesn't make sense. They are horrible to work with, I could honestly say I have never, ever had such horrible customer service. You can't get hold of anyone, and I mean it. They never answer the phone. It isn't sitting in que, I get that, I could deal with that, but when even someone from a title company can't get them to answer the phone, you know this is a big problem. Not to mention when that title company calls, has me on conference and they still won't give you a pay off quote. Big, Big, Big problem.


No comments: