Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Anxious, Anxious, Anxious

I never said I was a patient person, and I will say it again. It is worse this time when so much is dependent on the outcome. I want answers, I want commitments and I want it now. I'm not getting it, so it is wait, wait wait. I really need answers from someone I trust, and someone that can give me, and help me with what I need. I don't know where to turn and I'm running out of time. It would be okay, if I could see an appointment made, answers given.

I know it doesn't make sense. Just more of what I'm going through. More of what I am learning through this whole process. If it doesn't do me in, I will be amazed. What won't surprise me is if I end up with an ulcer.

No comments: