Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Broken fridge

Saturday night Michael noticed a puddle of water on the floor. Upon investigation of the problem we discovered the food in the freezer was thawing and the fridge was not working. Today it has been a waiting game for the repair man to come, and then of course he has to leave because what he needs he doesn't have with him. (Of course we have a problem that is rather rare and odd so he doesn't carry the stuff with him)

There goes a good portion of our tax return, money I was hoping to put to buying a shed for my honey. I'm not sure why I can't manage our funds the way I should. My fault for not balancing the check book for 6 years I guess. sigh. Sometimes I feel like I am such a mess. bleh.

So a broken fridge is like me sometimes. I'm tying to make a decision and I'm not even sure what I should do. When you know the sentiments some people have expressed about you, it is hard to know where to seal the leak. How do I soften my heart? I have never been one to try to put myself in the path of verbal abuse. Part of my personality is to avoid and spend time with those that like me for what I am, and are honest with me when I need to. I'm afraid that if some of the worst words can be said about you and your family are used, I don't want to be around them. It doesn't mean I don't want the best for them, I figure if feelings are that deep I'm not wanted around either.

At the same time I don't want to cause more trouble, so the peacemaker in me is waring with the part of me that wants to get on with life. Once again I am praying for the wisdom of Soloman, because I don't think I have it anymore.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Hang in there, I know who I married and you and still her, but improved and more mature. We all have bad days, and habits worth re-evaluating and changing. There is a way to stick up for oneself w/o causing contention--not a guarantee that offense will not be assumed. It's easy for me to avoid too, but sometimes that becomes the problem, within me. Love you, you'll do fine, and I'm by your side.
Love you, Wolf