Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Thursday, March 04, 2010

What comes around Goes Around

My oldest daughter called me today.
She had news of the death of her tormentor and abuser so many years ago. I can feel bad for his mother, but I honestly can't feel bad for him. They refused to get him help when we approached them about the incident. I knew this boy would not live a good life if he didn't repent. So it goes, he dies too soon. Now my daughter doesn't have to worry about seeing him in this life.

It is odd to feel this way. I'm not feeling very compassionate or charitable. Obviously I still have much to learn.

2 comments:

Michael said...

New news, tragic, and relief... Mixed feelings too...

T. F. Stern said...

Mortality sure brings out the most interesting self tests imaginable. Thanks for sharing this because many others face similar mixed feelings and this will make them feel better too.