Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

More pictures of Rachel's blessing day.


Look at those eyes! Rachel had the most beautiful crocheted dress. Talk about gorgeous and the work in it was exquisite.




This is not the the best quality picture, I'm still trying to figure out how to get good shots from my new camera, but I love the joy on KellyAnne's face. I know it was probably a silly moment, isn't great.



More of the mommy and daddy with the sweet one.



Grandma Noelie and Rachel



I'm pretty much through with the best of the blessing, some of these are from our drive home.
Natasha wouldn't look at Marlei so she took a picture of her hair.



Collin



Marlei with my little ones.





Kendra and Abbie adore Marlei.





Marlei with Abbie.


Tomorrow more crazy pictures from the drive home!

No comments: