Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Sorry again for a very intense image post. I just have to have them for my blog book you know!


Kendra made this cute little banner for a Christmas present for me. Isn't it sweet, made with her little hand prints to look like a Reindeer. She kept telling me I would love what she was giving me for Christmas and was she right!


Michael's parents came down for a short visit. We played lots of pinochle and Natasha even got a game in when I wasn't in the best of moods. She enjoys the game so it was fun to hear her giggle. It is a favorite past time with Michael's mom and dad. We always try to get at least one game in when we visit. I have been keeping a log of all the melds, bids, double pinochles, and wins in the book. We usually play men against the ladies and it works out pretty well. Abbie, loves, loves, loves her Grandpa's and she would cuddle with Grandpa R every chance she got. So I had to take a picture of it since it was so cute.

Here is a picture of Michael's mom, I can't leave her out can I. Usually we stay up late and visit with her when she comes. I was very tired so I usually hit bed long before Michael would. Love you mom and I was so glad you could come down. We talk about genealogy and enjoy watching movies too.



Yesterday Abbie came home from school with this cute lobster hat. They are talking about the letter "L" in preschool and doing Alphabet town this year. I am so jealous they get to go to Red Lobster in a couple of weeks for a field trip, have a tour in the restaurant, learn how the company repopulates the ocean, and have some shrimp. Yum, if only I wasn't allergic to the stuff I would love to have some too. After that they get to go to McDonald's and have an Icecream cone. Sounds like it will be a fun day doesn't it?

I don't know how many pictures I took to try to get Abbie with her eye's open and a cute smile. I think I deleted 2/3 of the shots I took. So here are some of the many faces of Abbie.







Kendra wanted to join it too, so she came over and gave Abbie a big hug. I love it. They are both wearing their Christmas PJ's. I think they are cute, Abbie loves her's because they are pink, but Kendra prefers a pair her Aunt Cindy gave her.


A close up of sweet Kendra. I sure do love my little girls. They bring light and joy to me everyday. I wake up feeling down and depressed and I find myself smiling and giggling much of the day. I am sooooo blessed.


Kendra is trying to get Abbie to keep her eye's open. :)



1 comment:

Michael said...

Wonderful Pictures, thank you for posting them, I wasn't there when taken, and they do show their personality on film as in real life. Joy of little ones, and reminds me of our older two, also cute in their day, now pretty and handsome pillars of example and testimony... Love you, Wolf