Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jealousy! Wow!

I am so jealous!
Abbie and her entire preschool class got to go to Red Lobster today. They had a tour, talked about ecology and how the restaurant repopulates for the results of their catch. They got to look at lobsters, and then they ate!!!!!!!!!!!

They got popcorn shrimp, fries, and biscuits. YUMMY

MOM is So JEALOUS. I would have gone, but you know what. I can't eat the stuff. Makes me really, really sick.

Instead I got to stay home with a sick Kendra. Poor girl. She didn't have near the fun her little sister did.

2 comments:

Cydney said...

Lucky little girl and not so lucky mom. :(

MomR said...

Sorry to hear that Kendra is sick. I hope she's feeling better by now.