Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

How do you hold on to an Angel?

My mother-in-law posted a couple of letters written by her brother and his son-in-law discussing the death of this sweet little angel. Anyone that has lost a baby would probably understand exactly what they say and express, and if you are like me and have not had the experience it draws you in enough to feel their sorrow. The letters are worth reading. Go here.

1 comment:

T. F. Stern said...

My first thought was a song from the Sound of Music, ...how do you hold a moon beam in your hand...

Thanks for sharing.