Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Haloscan is gone

I was surfing around and discovered that haloscan was going to become a paid for service, so I had to remove it. I no longer have previous comments, but blogger comments are back up and running. I'm sorry for the loss, but that is the way things go in the electronic world isn't it?

1 comment:

T. F. Stern said...

In the same boat as you. If I had a paying blog rather than a just for fun blog, I'd have sprung for the bucks to upgrade Haloscan. I used the trackback function every now and then; but not enough to miss it.