Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas to all.

Merry Christmas to all my friends and family.

As always we have been fabulously spoiled.
My husband got me a new camera, so more pictures will be coming as I learn how to use the thing since photography is not a strong point of mine.

He and my mother also managed to help me get a lighted magnifier for Christmas. My mom got a new on and I got her old one. Now I can enjoy doing more stitching, it really helped my poor old eyes out.

He also found me a pot so I can make candy. Yummy stuff in the future. :)

I love my kids, my husband and all my family they help make the day beautiful and lovely as it should be.

1 comment:

Michael said...

It was wonderful, because we were together... pleasantly spoiled... love you, Wolf