Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Exhausted, and stress.

I have another new calling and I hope I am up to the task. I have been asked to be one of the Bear leaders. So on top of teaching primary once a week, I have to do a scout activity once a week. Two callings that terrify me.

I hope I can do it. I'm not a fan of the scouts, as a mom it has caused almost as much stress as school work. I hate it. I hate trying to help Collin get his eagle approved, we are on our 4th shot. I am impatient, and tired all the time.

The only thing that has helped keep my focus is the lady I will be with has many more things to complain about. I'm not even sure I will be able to do anything until the start of the year.

Do I have enough faith manage?

No comments: