Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Abbie's sock


I am much delayed in posting the picture of Abbie's sock. The biggest excuse is my camera is DEAD, DEAD, DEAD. As in Defunct, no longer operational, out of order, and HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM without the safe splash down. I finally had to convince Collin to take a picture of the sock for me.

As I uploaded it to facebook, I realized the color is off, so I will have to get another picture sometime.

After hours and hours, weeks, and months of work it was done a little over a week ago. The look on Abbie's face when she saw it on the wall made it all worth it. It was priceless and full of joy and adoration. She is one happy little girl.

No comments: