Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Lunch Time Conversation

My girls have specific things like, and they like it everyday. Lunch is a perfect example. Not just eating lunch but what they want for lunch and how they want it. Kendra typically wants Peanut Butter and jam cut into triangles, and Abbie wants Bologna and Cheese cut into squares. On the odd occasion I forget and cut the sandwiches incorrectly and boy do I hear about it.

Yesterday was one such day. I started to cut up Kendra's sandwich in squares, oops. I caught myself in the process, and she ended up with two squares and one rectangle. (She has been wanting 2 triangles instead of 4, I guess she is growing up.)

So as she is eating lunch, she is telling me I am silly. I tell her if I'm silly she is silly because she is my daughter. We go on like that for a short period of time, when Abbie, pipes in an age old question.


"Mom were you silly when you were little?"

Humm, maybe I was?

I told her she would have to ask Grandma and Grandpa to find out.

What do you think the answer will be?

No comments: