Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Abbie's 4 year pictures

I took Abbie to get her picture taken yesterday. She had been a bit of a crank during the day so I wasn't sure how it was gong to work. When Abbie is in a bad mood everyone knows it!
Surprise, Surprise, she was a little doll and charmed the photographer. She posed and was cute, chattered and giggled. It was a joy to see her happiness and laughter during the session.
The little hat was one her Aunt Snobaybe knitted for her as a birthday gift. She got it the day of my parents anniversary and she has loved it since. She wants to wear it all the time, and I think she looks mighty cute in it. Don't you agree?









No comments: