Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

More Conversations with Abbie

I gave Abbie and Kendra Cheese and Crackes for lunch.

Abbie finds and extra cracker on her plate.

I said "I'm jealous".

She says, "No you aren't momma".

I said, "Yes I am."

She picks up a deck of cards that has a picture of Scar from "The Lion King" on it and says, "See Momma, you aren't like the jealous lion, so you are not jealous."

What a relief I'm not like Scar.


````````````````````````````````
Kendra comes home from school and we go for a quick drive to the bank.

She tells me that she has a paper for school pictures.

I tell her okay.

She says: "you have to put a piece of paper in the envelope and send it back to school."

I say, "I know how picture day works sweetie."

She tells me again "you have to put a piece of paper in the envelope and send it back to school"

I say: "I know how picture day works, how many kids have I put through school anyway?"

Abbie "Too Many!"

No comments: