Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

I'm a GENIUS!

One of the things they are doing in Abbie's Preschool this year is Alphabet Town. I have this poster I need to color and the teacher will laminate it, and there will be all kinds of stuff to play with it through out the year.

Abbie came home with her first toy, and Airplane and the tail has a letter A. I asked Abbie what begins with "A".....

She replies......

"A is for Airplane, and ABBIE, and Apple, and Alligator, and Ant!.....



I'm a GENIUS!!!!!!!!!"
She says....



I think she just might be right.

No comments: