Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Abbie's first day at Preschool!



Abbie started preschool today. I signed her up for the same school that Kendra went to because it is such a good preschool.

Abbie is in the 3year old class so only goes 2 days a week. It was fun to drop her off and see the tiny bit of apprehension on her face as I left. When I got to the house to pick her up she gave me the biggest hug. As we walked to the car she chattered about what she did at school. They made a picture with her hand, she was so excited to tell me about it. She talked about playing, and stories, and coloring, and having so much fun. She started to practice writing her name.

When we got home we looked in her school bag and here is the poem that when with her hand print.

It's my first day of school
And "The Kissing Hand" is what we read.
It's about a raccoon
Who did just as his parents said.

Like the raccoon's first day at school
I was scared and a little shy.
But because of what you said
I was brave and I got by.

All through the year
I'll make more things for you.
So as I change and as I learn
You can see my growth too!


It is a keeper of a picture! I love it, but then I am a sucker for little hands and little feet.


No comments: