Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Saturday, August 01, 2009

High School Reunion

I attended my 25th high school reunion last night. I honestly wasn't sure if I wanted to go, and since I wasn't feeling my best yesterday it is amazing that Michael and I made it at all.

The food look excellent, but I didn't dare eat any since I was still queezy and a bit sick.

As always it is interesting to go and see who will talk to you, who will not. More so when none of the friends you were the closest too are attending. Still there is a new phenomena with facebook. More people recognize you, know a bit about you, and will carry on a more in depth conversation just because of that. I did enjoy myself, walked away content with the friends I was able to talk to, and in some ways sad for those that really changed for the worse. On the bright side, people seem to try to make the best of their situations in life no matter the struggles they have had. That is a reward to see how people choose to carry on no matter what.

No comments: