Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Tuesday, May 05, 2009




We had so much fun with Kendra's birthday, I thought I would share it in a slide show. All this means is that I will need to be sure to add the photo's in when I decide to publish my blog, there were too many to post one by one.

Michael had to work today so we celebrated Kendra's 5th birthday on the 4th instead. She wanted a M&M cake so I baked a chocolate cake, layered it with vanilla frosting, and covered it in M&M's. Talk about rich, I didn't have any but everyone said it was very filling, and very tasty. For dinner we had yummy hot dogs, salad and veggies. Not only did Grandma and Grandpa Bourne come to visit, but so did Aunt Cindy, Aunt Celeste and Great Aunt Delene.

She got lots of clothes, and a sticker book. The grand prize was her new bicycle. We bought her this cute little pink thing but it had a broken tire. This of course lead us to returning it and buying her a bigger bike since the pink one was too small. She now has a purple bike and is having so much fun learning to ride it.

Today we got up and fixed her up for pictures.(I'll post those tomorrow) She looked so cute and Grandma met us at the mall. After her pictures Grandma spoiled both little girls with new clothes and a special gift of a build a bear stuffed animal. Both girls were so excited to pick out their new toy. Kendra picked a cute Hello Kitty, and Abbie a really cute Pink flowered bear. Kendra named hers "Google" I have no idea how she came up with that name, and Abbie with a bit of guidance named hers "Rose". They loved their bears so much. After a visit with Grandma and Grandpa at their house, they bundled into the car and fell fast asleep with both cuddling with their new toys. Thank you Grandma.


It was a busy day, and my girls are so spoiled. I love Kendra very much, it is hard to believe that it was 5 years ago that we welcomed this sweet little spirit into our home. We had wanted another baby for so many years it is such a blessing to us. She brings us joy, and laughter, smiles and giggles as we watch her do things. She is growing up too fast.

Happy Birthday Sweet Kendra

No comments: