Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Pictures my sister took for mother's day. Thank you Cindy Lou.

When we went to my parents house for mother's day I asked Cindy to take some pictures for me, and of course the pictures grew and grew. Thanks so much Kiddo.


Natasha, Me, Collin, Kendra and Abbie




This is my favorite picture and the one I wanted of all my kids! I love you Natasha, Collin, Kendra and my little Abbie.


Me, My mother, and Aunt Delene




The Bourne girls, Me, Noelie, Mom, Snobaybe and Cindy lou


Natasha and Aunt Delene



Noelie and her sweetheart Marlei! My girls love, love, love their cousin Marlei!




Me, Natasha and Mom




My mother and I, I love you MOM!



Mom and Natasha. I love the depth in this picture!


Snobaybe and her baby Kirby!




Natasha and Miss Marlei!




Cindy and Mom




Abbie and Grandma, (Okay not taken on mother's day but a cute picture.)



Another one not taken on Mothers day, but I love this picture of my Dad and Abbie!

No comments: