Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Where is Your Smile?

I have had internet issues over the past 10 days, and finally it is all sorted out today. Have you missed me? Before I get to posting about the events over Easter Weekend, I have another Abbie quote for you.

Several weeks ago when Abbie was sad we asked her where her smile was, at the time she said lost, and a bit later when she was happy she said "I Found my Smile!"

Now when we aske her where her smile is, happy or sad, she says.....

"In my Teeth", while pointing at her teeth with her fingers.

So the question of the day is.....
Where is your Smile?

No comments: