Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Monday, April 06, 2009

Happy Birthday Natasha!!!!!!!

Natasha turned 19 years old yesterday. It hardly seems like it could actually be that many years but it has been. She has grown into a wonderful Young Woman and I am so glad she is my daughter.

We had a surprise Chic and Unique Boutique Birthday party for her. This was an open house where ladies and girls could come look at flowers and hats, have fun trying things on and if they wished they could buy something to take home with them. My niece Brynn had a party a few weeks ago and I thought it would be fun to do for Natasha since she couldn't go. We had so much fun and I think the guests that came to share in the event had as wonderful time as well.

Her friend Kim put all the flowers on her hat, I couldn't resist taking a picture of it.

Natasha surprised with her party!

Collin, my wonderful son, helped decorate the house, and put up with a house full of ladies and girls!




Abbie wanted to join in the fun and tried on a hat too! Doesn't she look cute in a Pink hat?









Natasha put the hat that Aunt Celeste made for her on Kendra. I think she looks really cute in a beanie hat! Good job Celeste, she also made her a great scarf to go with it. Celeste is so talented, she can make anything!




Natasha in the hat that her Mom and Dad bought for her Birthday.





This is a hat that Natasha Picked out after the party!

This is another hat that Natasha liked, I got one to match, and can you believe it, my daughter didn't care!


Balloons we bought for decoration!





Some beautiful purple tulips we gave Natasha!






When my mom left the party she gave me orders to draw her name for the free gift at the end of the party! Like a dutiful daughter, I did just that. Honestly! I'm still trying to figure out how I managed it. NO, she was not the only one that bought something. :)


Besides the party we went to my parents and shared dinner with them yesterday. We had a great time, and a few of the family members were able to meet Natasha's boyfriend Kevin.
It was wonderful to see my mom and dad, Noelie and her husband Randy, Marlei, Cindy,Celeste and Aunt Delene. Can't forget the all the dogs either, they make the visits fun and make us laugh much of the time. I enjoy visiting with everyone and it was nice to get out of the house and relax a bit.

So once Again, Natasha, I hope you had a marvelous birthday! We love you!

No comments: