Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

UHHHM has anybody bothered to Inform Senator "Sir" Kenedy

Uhhhm, has anybody bothered to inform Senator "Sir" Kennedy that his knighthood is illegal under the US Constitution?
I guess the Kennedy's really do have what they always wanted now, a knight in Camelot. Give me a break please! I suppose Congress shall give him consent since demacrats are incharge anyway. Sigh.

Article 1 section 9 of the US Consititution.
No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince or foreign State.

No comments: