Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Monday, March 09, 2009

Two quotes I like

I have placed two quotes I have found in the past few weeks on my sidebar. (Thanks to facebook friends!)

People, even more than things, have to be restored, revived, reclaimed and redeemed; never throw out anyone
~Sam Levenson


HAPPINESS DOES NOT DEPEND ON WHAT HAPPENS OUTSIDE OF YOU BUT WHAT HAPPENS INSIDE OF YOU.
~Pres. Harold B Lee

I found today that the quote I attributed to Audrey Hepburn was actually written by Sam Levenson. She would often quote the poem it came from always giving credit to the author but urban legend has it attributed to her.

No comments: