Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It's a Dog's Life!

Michael and I were watching a movie Saturday night while we waited for Natasha and Collin to come home from their various activities. We were sitting on the couch, and I looked over on the love seat and saw Wrylie spread out, like he often lies, and I had to laugh. Talk about living in the lap of luxury, I had to take a picture of it.







This is Wrlie's favorite position to sleep around the house. Most of the time it is in the warm months and he will find the spot with the most circulation from the swamp cooler.


I had to get a close up of his face, just so you could see how relaxed he was at the time. He didn't even blink and eye with the flash.

Tried one more from a different angle. Michael asked me if I got a good shot of his top leg and how he had it resting against the pillow. I went for one more picture......








I thought I had missed it with the delayed of the flash, I didn't get him laying down, but the look is priceless...... "CAN"T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"
It gave us a good laugh that night.







No comments: