Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

More on the haircut, and my newest blog book arrived!

I took these Thursday after her haircut, You will notice that she ended up with a deep bang. They go about halfway back on the crown of her head. The length that Kendra took off her hair was about the length of the bangs.



I like the length and the way the hair frames her face when it is down. You can see the bit of natural wave she has in her hair.


If you look closely, the back of her shows how fair back we had to cut to even out her hair. Luckily I have a great friend who is a stylist and she cut Abbie's and Kendra's hair to help me out.



Abbie trying to pose so beautifully! Her hair is in 2 ponytails!


I love her smile!



Another close up, you can tell how far back we had to blend the hair in this picture.



Here she is with Two Ponytails! I can manage to put them in. She is a happy little girl!



MY newest edition of my blog arrived in the mail today. I ordered it through blurb.com and I really like the harrd back and that fact that it cost almost half of what my first book did. I enjoyed the fact that I could add stuff in that I hadn't blogged about, and other pictures that were in my files to expand on the book!



I used Kendra a model to hold my book because the shots I tried all washed out! I think it looks better with her in it!





Abbie of course did not want to be left out of the fun! I had to take a picture of her, and She decided to hold 2 water bottles.





On another note, I had lunch today with my sister-in-law Kimberly. I think we had a very nice visit, and an enjoyable time together. We all need to get out once in awhile and having lunch and visiting was just the ticket! I managed to stick to my lowcarb eating, having my fill of salad, veggies and chicken, while avoiding breadsticks!


Yesterday I went to the gemstone show and picked up a lovely pendant with a london blue topaz as the focal point of the piece. I absolutely love it! I think I will tell Michael, no mother's day present this year, I already got it. :)


I love forward to attending the Draper Temple dedication with Natasha and Collin tomorrow. I'm still trying to figure out how to get us all up to Calgary for that temple's openhouse. I really want to get my family to visit my former home. How great would that be!


Abbie's newest statement that I giggle over every morning.

She doesn't want Lucky charms, they are cheerios with shamellows in it!

No comments: