Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valetines card from My darling Husband

I thought I would share the poem that was on the Valentine's card my husband gave me.

The First time I saw you,
I somehow knew you'd be importnat in my life.
In my eyes, you were beautiful
in so many ways.
there was no doubt
that I wanted to spend forever with you.
And when we got married,
things were every bit as good as I'd hoped.
I didn't want anything to change.
But.... life is full of changes,
and not every day can be paradise.
Together weve faced reality.
the day-to day "bumps in the road"
that test every couple's patience.
I've seen you in many challenging situations,
and the miracle is...
you're even more beautiful
than I thought possible!
You're sweet, thoughtful, strong ,supportive,
and a parner
anyone would want on his side.
Not only are you
the woman of my dereams,
but you're also my best friend,
and as time passes,
I fall more deeply
in love with you.
~Linda Lee Elrod.

No comments: