Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My first published blog book




My first volume of my blog that I got from blog2print arrived yesterday. It is nice to have in my hands. I have to say I question the cost when it is a soft bound book, and how to protect it from damage.


I have been playing around with blurb's program, and although it is slow on my computer it is easy to use, and it doesn't crash my computer. I have had it crash on its own, but since it has a nice auto save it is okay. I pretty much have the rest of my blog ready to print in a hard bound book. I know I will have to wait a few weeks to do it. The one thing with blurb is that it doesn't pick up my haloscan comments, so if you use haloscan and you want your comments you either need to use blog2print, or copy and past them in yourself. Since I don't particularly care to have the comments, although it is nice to have, I would rather save the money on my book.


No comments: