Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Dad says!



My Dad informed me today, that I need to write the cute things the girls say everyday. I know it is hard for me to write often about my kids, but I am striving to be better about it.

So here are two stories I am copying from the Sisters Bourne Identity.

Abbie,

Wrylie is a boy, Collin is a Boy, Daddy is a
MAN!


Collin,
I told Michael that I need to run to Wallmart on Saturday to get some more nylons as the last pair I had, was wearing out and had a hole in it would not last longer.

Collin said,"Don't all CD's have holes in them?"

(if you don't know The Nylons are a musical group)

It gave us a good laugh.

My Dad later said, that we should have told Collin that all socks have a hole in them! That's Grandpa sticking up for his Grandson.

(picture is one of Abbie I took a couple of days ago.)

No comments: