Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Memory Game

Yesterday as part of our holiday fun we played some games. I really wanted to involve the two little girls, so we pulled out three memory games that we have around and what fun it was.

It is a change of pace to play games with two little ones that don't care who wins! Abbie particularly was so much fun. Anytime she realized she knew a match she would shout, here it is, and help who's turn it was to play. We started to give her the matches if it wasn't her turn because she would forget she knew a match when it came around to her. (Unless it was Kendra's turn of course.)

It was such a riot playing with them, I'm not sure how many games we played of memory.

I did learn that I'm not so good at it as I used to be, but then, maybe I wasn't concentrating because of laughing so much.

No comments: