Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Monday, February 09, 2009

Made it

I can say I made it through the hardest lesson I had to give yet.  Not that the topic was difficult to prepare, but on a personal level I have known too many people that have left the church for some reason or another.
I am very grateful for a conversation I had with a good friend the other day.  Keeping our talk in mind helped me keep my composure through the majority of the lesson.  I only lost it at the end, which is not unusual with me.
I am so grateful to her, and to others that knew the heartache I was feeling and said prayers for me this week.  I am also grateful that the sister that was asked to give the opening prayer also knew of my struggle and pain that gave me comfort and peace of mind.
Tender mercies come when you need them, and I had a few this week that helped.  
Thanks to all of you that cared and prayed, you have no idea what it meant to me.

No comments: