Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

It's gone!!!!!!!!!

Michael came home yesterday after some errand, and looked up at our ceiling fan in our bedroom and asked, "how did that get there?" Hanging, like one of the shoes over telephone or power lines, was one of my socks on top of the blades. I told him I had no idea, one of the girls must have been throwing clothes as I was putting away clothes yesterday.

This morning, the girls come into our room as usual for their morning cuddles and hugs, and Abbie looks up.

"It's gone she says". After a bit of a confusing conversation as typical with three year olds, we get it out of her that she threw it up on the "Machine" and couldn't get it down.

No comments: