Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Delightful Dots

I looked at a friends blog yesterday and she has updated her look with Delightful Dots. Talk about easy. I have been updated blogs all day. I had looked at others but they all seemed so complicated for someone like me, and really messed with the html coding of the template. This one is just added as a widget! I hope you like the change to my blog. I am still looking for a great jungle theme, but alas I think it is a hopeless cause.
If you feel up to doing something fun with your blog that is the place go! She has great instruction and then you can have fun playing around with the fonts and colors once it is loaded up!

No comments: