Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sharded Bookstore

From my previous post, I had a comment from Sondra about printing your blog into a book. It is a bit overwhelming and costly for me at the moment. I have decided to print a year at a time right now. From the time I started my blog to the end of 2006, it is costing just shy of 120.00 dollars. Lots of money. Yikes. So in a few months I will look at doing the next year. Although it is handy, I tried to register and edit but for some reason I could not figure out how to delete pages, so I am getting everyones comments along with my blog posts. Although that is a fun addition, I think I would rather just have my posts. I also found when I was working with the registered user screen, my brower quit working. I still think from now on, I will copy and past any posts that I like and mean alot into the LDS journal, and use that to print and make books. I often have items of just plain fluff and fun, also lots of youtube clips that will not make sense in a printed book.

So for many of you that are interested in this site, particularly if you are a new blogger, this could be a great site for you to look at publishing your blog every so often.

blog2print

No comments: