Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

My Friend Kim H, the TV star!

I have posted this clip on both the Bourne Bistro and Low Carbers beware, and now here.
I wondered what could I say that would be different from those two sites, and I realized what it was.

If you watch the segment, it is her nifty, little, very sharp, very dangerous, meat tenderizer. I love kitchen gadgets, I just wish I had room for more of them. I am definitely finding room for this one. I ordered one for me, and one for my mother for her birthday. I can say it here because she never reads my blog, and I trust the rest of my family will keep it quiet. :)


Video Courtesy of KSL.com

No comments: