Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Sunday, January 04, 2009

CTR

Oh, I know CTR, Choose the Right, am I correct?

Well of course, but there is so much more.

Michael, when we met was working on his Bachelor's in Family Science. (Is a family a science?)

CTR
Communication
Trust
Romance
in a marriage

Covenant
Truth
Respect

Between and individual and God

A friend told him this one several years ago

'Cause
Tanya's
Right


Yesterday we heard this one from a UTE fan

Choose
The
Red

and one more for my Catholic friends, Michael heard this one at while working at LDSFS;

Catholics
Totally
Rock!

No comments: