Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Saturday, December 06, 2008

A Visit with Santa Claus

We took Kendra and Abbie to see Santa Claus yesterday. We got them ready, talked about what they wanted for Christmas, and drove to the mall. We stood in line, and they were excited as can be, pointing out all the Reindeer in the display. They squeeled when they saw Santa Claus. This is the first year we took the girls to visit with him. Abbie, being our shy, more prone to stranger anxeity was not ready last year at 2 years old, and Kendra did not seem to interested. This year, they have been watching more Christmas shows, Polar Express, Rudolph, Santa Claus is coming to town, The Grinch (cartoon version), and Frosty. They seemed ready.
Now look at the picture and you guess which girl was the most shy about seeing Santa?




If you guess KENDRA you would be correct. She was hesitant, but really wanted to talk to him, so she finally concented to be on his lap if I stood nearby. Abbie went right up and was soo excited to see Santa. She whispered quietly so I had to translate what she wanted, and she remember exactly what we had talked about, a Princess and a Puzzle. Kendra on the other had said, "I don't know what I want". She finally said, I want a puppy, but I know I can't have that. We had already told her, no to a dog since we have Wrylie in the house. They then talked about a baby doll, and stroller, this went on for a couple of minutes, then she said... "I already have a baby doll." So he said, well you can write me a letter and tell me what you want. She replied, "I don't know how to write." She had me giggling inside. She seemed to have an answer for everything. After their visit, they got a See's Candy carmel pop, and enjoyed it all the way home.

No comments: