Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Monday, December 08, 2008

Silent night with Walter Cronkite

This is perhaps one of my most favorite, if not my most favorite christmas moment. This video doesn't show the entire segment, but enough to get a taste of how marvelous impact of this production. If you do not own the DVD with the Mormon Tabernacle choir with special guest Walter Cronkite it is well worth the money to have this in your home inventory of Christmas shows/music.

My favorite part is Silent Night sung by the men. To this day, I would perfer to listen to the men sing that hymn than anyother arrangement I have heard. Enjoy this clip.

Merry Christmas.

No comments: