Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years review

I thought I would go back and look at my goals for the year. I hit 50% on them.
I finished Kendra's sock, YES.
Didn't take care of my health. not so good
My health of course is a plan for this new year, to somehow get myself back to doing what helps me feel well. I need to stop giving in to the blasted cravings and just say, I am stronger than this, and I CAN beat it. NO more Trying because trying is FAILURE.

I plan on starting and finishing Abbie's Christmas sock, BEFORE Thanksgiving!

I plan on working on my spiritual feasting this year. I have let it slide, much too much.

Those are my three major goals for the year. I figure three is good enough, one physical, one spiritual, and one project. Any more than that, gets lost, forgotten, or a complete set up for failure.

No comments: