Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Thursday, November 06, 2008

shame on some people

I just heard on the news that a flag was burned. A family that supported President elect Obama raise a flag outside their house. A few minutes later the flag was burned. Shame on those that did it.
I should have had my flag out Tuesday, but I didn't. (Note to self, buy a new flag!)
It was election day, and the beauty of this country is the peacefull elections we do have. We have fairly smooth transition of power.
If you truly love this country you would not vandalize anothers right to their expression of choice.
(Yes it happens on both sides! So I don't want to hear about the sign stealings! It is not right now matter what your choice is or was.)

No comments: