Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Kendra's and Abbie's gratitude lists

Michael prepared a family home evening lesson on Monday where we all wrote down things we were grateful for and placed it in a box to open and read on Thanksgiving.
I had already done my list on my blog, so I printed that up, and then Michael and I each helped one of the little girls. I helped Kendra, he assisted Abbie. What is cute is that they each pretty much came up with their own lists and ideas, with very little input from mommy or daddy.

Here are their lists, I thought you might would enjoy seeing them.

Kendra

toys
my dog
my coat
Natasha
Collin
Abbie
Mom and Dad
Grandma's and Grandpa's
Jesus
Cards
shows
books
music box
DVD
tapes
Glue
pictures
peaches
dresses
temple
roses
flowers
Kendra is glad to be alive
Cabinet
Bed
house
sun
Playing outside
Playing in my room/house
music
horses
bird feeder
school
puzzles
lights
friends
food
ice cream


Abbie

Socks
gloves
Mickey- Mickies (her stuffed Mickey and Minne Mouse toys, she has to have them every morning when she gets up.)
Toys
Grandma and Grandpa Bourne
Grandma and Grandpa Robinson
My coat
bouncy ball
Kendra Sue
Pajama's
Peaches
house
couch
family
pictures
pillows
shoes
Wrylie bear
stickers
Nursery
ears
Hands
tv
eyes
talk
crayons
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Princess (Her word for Dresses)
Turkey
Box (the gratitude box we put the lists In)

I hope you enjoyed their lists, I thought they were sweet for a 4 1/2 year old and a 3 year old.
(list colors are their favorite colors)

No comments: