Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Monday, November 03, 2008

Joseph Smith lesson #21, The Second Coming of Christ and the Millenium

My lesson this week is on the 2nd coming and the Millenium. I hope I can do it justice. I love the topic so that is not the problem. The problem of course is to use material outside of the lesson. :) I have found one quote I do want to use, that is not in the lesson, it is about the importance of using the scriptures to study and learn of the prophecies and NOT outside sources. I think it is applicable in this case. :)

Any tips, object lessons, I am open to suggestions. I am concidering reading the opening paragraph to A Tale of Two Cities.

No comments: