Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

High School Tag

High School Tag ~
1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? Yes
2.WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE? A chevy Lumina, blue, when I had a chance.
3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY? yes.
4.WHERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? Not
5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? No
6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR? Orchestra and Band
7. WERE YOU A NERD? Most likely
8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? No
9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? No
10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? No, I could play at one time, but I have since forgotten how it goes.
11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? Mr. Call, BroYoung, Br. Malan, Mrs. Anderson, Mr. Webb
12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? In the Lunch room.
13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? Provo High School
14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS? Bulldog Green & White
15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHO? Yes, once with my Brother, and once with Dean Simmons
16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? Junior High no, High school yes, but only if I could change my attitude and be a better friend otherwise not on your life, I made a mess of things.
No.17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? I don't remember much. Except feeling a bit lonely when all was said and done. I know I went to a party, but I didn't fit there. I went to a movie, didn't enjoy it. I was glad to be off to college in a few weeks.
18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY? Don't think we had one.
19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS? Nope, music was my life.
20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? too much, weight has always been an issue for me!
21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? Joseph Kimball. I did not want to go, my brother was coming home from his mission that night.
22 ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION? It came and went. I went to the picnic, the dinner was tooooo much money. They tend to forget the majority of us are not made of expendible money.
23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? No, my dad wanted me to focus on earning a scholarship, he said that would earn more money than working and hurting my grades.


I tag anyone that would like to do this, just leave me a message so I can come see it.

No comments: