Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Saturday, October 04, 2008

New Temple in Calgary

Today at conference a new temple was announced for Calgary. I can hardly wait to find out exactly where it will be located. Oh, how I wish I could figure away to get my family there for the open house when it occurs. Just the other day, Michael and I were looking at the family resource guide. It showed a partial distribution center in Calgary, but not Edmonton where one of the temple's in the province is located. We commented on it, and I thought is was interesting. Now, today the planned temple was announced. I cried for joy.

No comments: