Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Just a bit of a spout off.

Many of you know that I run a blogroll called Calling All LDS Women Bloggers, it has been a work 2 1/2 years in creating. I have had some great help along the way with people designing the blog for me.

Now it is getting to be so large, I have no idea what to do with it, it is a monster. Right now I can't access the Blogrolling home page, to edit links, that sort of stuff, I am sure I have over 500 blogs on the list now. That is how much of a monster the thing has become. I am a good 2 months behind on adding blogs to the list. (Doesn't help that I procrastinate!)

Today, I open up my gmail, and look up new comments for the night. It is one of the few things I look forward to since email from friends is pretty non existent. (That is another sign that I am really not a good friend.)

Anyway, I had this comment from an anonymous reader, concerned about a blog that I had on my list. I get those every now and then, but usually it is pretty understanding that, either I missed something I should have seen, or something has changed. This time she starts off, generally okay, but sharing information about a blog author, that as far as I'm concerned was pure gossip. She even claimed knowledge of something that frankly, in any ward I have never known information about someone, unless disclosed to me in private by that person. Those issues are between Bishops and stake councils, not me. She then claimed issues on this blog that she had problems with and defamed the mental stability of the author. Now, all of this maybe true that she said. It was the end of her comment that got me, she was appalled that I would link such filth on my site. Now, I tell you. I went to look at the site, and with just a quick look there is nothing there that would raise my eyebrows, and go, hum, this person is not a member or a good member in standing or any other "visible" problem. I did not go through more posts because I don't have the time to do that.

Does the person writing the comment realize that I already state I do not take responsibility for content on individual blogs. I am not blog police. Frankly, if it had been just please check out this blog more closely, with specific links to posts I could look at would have been much easier. So I spouted out on the blogroll. I think I will quit the thing if I get more of the same. IT is already a monster, I don't need grief on top of it.

No comments: