Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Goodbye, farewell, not what you might think!

I realize I don't talk much about my little ones. Mostly because I forget what I want to blog about when I get around to it.
This is something I absolutely have to tell, because, well it is cute. I just wish you could hear it the way we do.

As we walk out the door, and they are saying goodbye, yelling at the top of their voices.....


MERRY Christmas, Happy Valentines Day, Happy Birthday, DON'T GET INTO TROUBLE....!

You have to hear it in their sing, songy voices, it is the cutest thing in the world. I thought Kendra would stop Merry Christmas, but she just added onto it throughout the year!

No comments: