Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Do you ever wonder why?

Michael called today with the news that his brother was laid off from a job. I hadn't read the email yet, (mostly because I don't check our joint mail account very often) so I was surprised. My heart really aches for his brothers family. They have had so many struggles. Do you ever wonder why life is so hard sometimes? I have my ups and downs, I have lost a job once, but it seems that life for the most part is pretty easy for me. (Except when I am really, really depressed) I have a great husband, wonderful children, enough food in the house, a house that we can call our own (as much as the bank really owns it), you get the picture.

Anyway, my prayers are with this family, Michael already called the temple prayer roll to put their names on the list. Then it is time to go back and count my blessings.

Any guesses on what my next Relief Society Lesson is about?

No comments: