Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

New blog

Hi, just to tell you about a new blogging adventure, and I didn't start it this time!!!!!
Many of you know that I am a believer in the low carb lifestyle, not that I have done well at it, but the more and more I research and read the more I think it is correct. Yes, I do believe it fits the Word of Wisdom, but that takes some explaining I don't really want to get into at the moment.
My sister Noelie, was the one to get me to look into Low carb several years ago, at least 5 probably 6, and she has now started a new blog.
You can find it at The Bourne Girls Low Carb Haven!
Now, I have to figure out what to post!

No comments: